유럽

세계일화 | [세계일화58호]스위스 법계사 무진스님, Douglas A. Campbell Academic Building

페이지 정보

작성자여여심 작성일16-03-08 11:24 조회2,364회 댓글1건

본문

It’s official, it’s OPEN to the cheering of hundreds and the music and dancing of the region. Is it beautiful? Well, the general opinion is that it is the most beautiful building that can be built here (but i disagree as i think it is THE most beautiful building anywhere — but then I am biased.)
드디어 공식적인 오픈입니다. 마을의 수많은 사람이 음악과 춤으로 환호하며 축하했습니다. 아름답냐구요? 음, 사람들은 이 지역에서 가장 아름답다고 말합니다. (그런데 저는 그 말에 동의 못 한답니다. 왜냐면 이 지역에서뿐 아니라 세상에서 가장 아름다운 건물이기 때문이지요. 이건 제 편견일 수도 있습니다.)

There were final touches to be made (heart attack stuff seeing people paint like this. He then jumped about 8 meters off the roof with the paint!!!) And we gave a little “tea money” — they earn about $5 a day for 8 hours of often carrying 40+kgs of sand etc up steps!!!) Everyone helped — it was good to see the little boys carrying bricks AND smiling!! Then came the official visit with everyone ooing and ahing so that we all began to feel quite pleased with ourselves.
조금 남은 마지막 마무리 작업입니다. (이렇게 위험한 작업을 보며 마음 졸였습니다. 칠하고 난 후에는 페인트 통을 든 채로 8미터 높이의 지붕에서 뛰어 내렸답니다!!!) 우리가 지급한 돈은 그야말로 ‘푼돈’이었습니다. 그들은 하루 8시간을 일하고 5달러를 받는답니다. 때로는 40kg도 넘는 모래나 다른 것들을 계단으로 나르기도 하는데 말이죠!!!) 모든 사람들이 힘을 모았습니다. 어린 소년들이 벽돌을 나르며 미소를 짓는 것을 보며 흐뭇하기도 했습니다!! 그리고 마침내 공식적인 방문행사입니다. 모든 사람들이 모두 기뻐하고 좋아해서 우리도 뿌듯해졌습니다.

We each planted a Mango Tree to commemorate the events.
이 행사를 기념하기 위해 각자 망고나무 한 그루씩 심었습니다.

Then in the evening came the official illumination of the 600+ LED lights offered through the lard work of Emil Wolter and the matched donations of COMGEST Paris. The entire compound was in darkness and then magically drenched in light. What a difference to the students to have four 22 watt LED lights in a large classroom as opposed to one 35 energy efficiency light! There were many dark patches int he room of 60 + students before: now all can see. Thank you Emil!  Thank you Comgest!
저녁에는 콤제스트 파리Comgest Paris가 보시하고 에밀 월터Emil Wolter의 힘든 작업으로 설치된 600+ LED 전등의 점멸식이 있었습니다. 전에는 경내가 어두웠었는데 이제는 환한 빛이 가득합니다. 35와트 에너지 절약 전등 한 개뿐이었던 교실에 이제 32와트 LED 전등 네 개가 켜졌으니 얼마나 큰 변화인지요! 60명 이상의 학생들을 수용하던 교실이 어두워서 제대로 보이지 않는 곳이 많았었습니다. 이제 모두 다 잘 볼 수 있게 되었습니다. 고마워요. 에밀! 고맙습니다 콤제스트!  제공-비로자나 국제선원 주지 자우스님

[이 게시물은 최고관리자님에 의해 2016-04-13 15:16:33 국내소식에서 이동 됨]

댓글
주제와 무관한 댓글, 악플은 삭제될 수 있습니다.

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.